Welcome to Process Plant and Machinery Limited
Supplier of Quality Used & Refurbished Process Equipment to various industries which includes Dairy Processing, Confectionery, General Food Processing, Drinks & Beverages, Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical, Breweries & Distilleries to name a few. We also supply quality used/refurbished process plant, modified to meet an individual client's specific requirement.
- Gordon C Davies – Project Manager at Unette Nutrition
Purchased a number of items for a process blending plant. Generally satisfied with the equipment purchased & extremely satisfied with the level of customer service received. Thank you Conor & Andy (Respect) Gordon
- Jonathan Garbett – Project Manager at Aqualung Carbon Capture
Aqualung Carbon Capture is a start-up company developing ground-breaking CO2 membrane separation technology. In our fast-moving environment where resources are tight, we have sought out partners and suppliers who can support us with speed and flexibility. Andy at PPML has delivered for us every time. This is the reason we have returned for repeat business and will continue to do so. Thank you to Andy and the rest of the team at PPML!
- Craig Watson – Operations Manager at Roemex Limited
From enquiry to delivery PPML were incredibly helpful and accommodating. We were able to have the tank we purchased customised by PPML engineers prior to delivery which helped us get our project up and running much sooner. We would definitely buy from PPML again.
- Graham Clarkson – Site Manager at Metalube
Excellent company to work with. We have made many purchases over the years from ppml always professional and good quality of equipment. staff friendly and helpful...
- This is the second time that I have dealt with Conor and PPML after a devastating fire that destroyed every bit of plant we had. Both Conor and PPML have bent over backwards to facilitate our needs and in super quick time. I will be seeing you again soon.Steven Twaite – Engineering Manager at Rumenco ta Nettex
- PPML have and are always willing to assist me in the projects we need something. I can always search for them if I have a part in the project. recommend that you talk to them.GIsli Eyland Sveinsson – Mantence mananger at Kaupfelag Skagfiroinga
- I recently purchased two secondhand vessels and a pump for a new processing project and the service I received from Conor Murray, my contact at PPML, was excellent. The items were delivered within the specified timeframe and packaged in a secure manner for transport. If I am involved with similar projects in the future I will definitely contact PPML to see if they can help.David Smith – Lake Manufacturing Services Manager at Lake Chemicals and Minerals
- We purchased equipment from PPML which was modified in their workshop according to our specifications, and they have done an excellent job in record time. Our contact sales person, Conor, helped every step of the way and coordinated the whole job, even obliging to some last minute mods that we requested. We would recommend PPML.Bruno Garcia – Project Manager at Crikem Industries
- We bought a Butter Machine, and we are really satisfied.Our point of contact was Arun Jacob. We went to Lockerbie to visit the company, and Arun s deal was wonderful.At Lockerbie, we were able to check the machine onsite.PPML is characterized by its profesionalism.Would recommend PPML without hesitation.Elisa Estebanez – Veterinarian/Marketing Department at Productos de Calidad Canada Real, Spain
- My experience with PPML is:Good communication and quick response.Right information about product and price Delivery in good order as agreed.It was nice to do business with them.Marc Smit – Manager Engineering at Famar Netherlands bv